LineStrap – Keeps the medical tubing in place
- For medical tubing
- Comfortable fit
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- 3 different sizes
LineStrap™ is designed to prevent medical tubing from pulling out, (for example, needles) and also ensures that the medical tubing is conveniently located in place during treatment. With LineStrap™, the risk of lines being pressed against the body or getting caught on any object that might dislodge the needle or interfere with the treatment is avoided. LineStrap™ has two safety tabs that allow for attachment of both arterial and venous dialysis lines but also other medical tubing. LineStrap™ is made of lightweight fabric and is available in three different sizes: Large, Medium and Small.
How to use
- Place LineStrap™ on the forearm or part of the arm where you wish to fix the tubes.
- Pull LineStrap™ through the loop to attach. Secure LineStrap™ by ensuring that the attachment surface hooks into the receiver surface.
- Open the safety bracket, there are two pieces.
- Place the tube/s in the LineStrap™ and start the treatment.
- Make sure that any clamps for medical tubing are placed in the pull direction and stops the tube/tubes.
How to clean
Wash with mild detergent. Dry in mild heat. Prior to washing, close the bracelet so lint cannot accumulate in the teeth of the hooks.
For more information
Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone +46 31 47 58 00.
Product code / Description:
CU-0001 – Large
CU-0002 – Medium
CU-0003 – Small